Last Updated: September 25, 2016
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
"Non-Personal Information" means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
"Personal Information" means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address).
2. What Information Is Collected?
Information You Provide.
Bubble Road may receive and store any Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with Bubble Road. Some features and/or functionality of the Bubble Road Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. Bubble Road may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the Bubble Road Services.
Here are some examples:
Email Communications. Bubble Road may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once Bubble Road has processed your opt-out request, Bubble Road will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Bubble Road reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the Bubble Road Services.
Contact Us. If you choose to use the "Contact Us" form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting Bubble Road. If Bubble Road is aware that you are under the age of 13, Bubble Road will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
Geo-Location Data. Bubble Road does not ask you for, access, or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using Bubble Road's mobile applications or services.
Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the Bubble Road Services, including, without limitation, when you search the Bubble Road Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with Bubble Road by email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply Bubble Road with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the Bubble Road Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. Bubble Road may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with Bubble Road. While you are able to visit the Bubble Road Services and remain anonymous, Bubble Road and/or Bubble Road's third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means.
Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Tracking. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Device Information. When you download and use the Bubble Road Services, Bubble Road automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier ("Device ID"). You consent to Bubble Road collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the Bubble Road Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that Bubble Road may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Bubble Road Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Bubble Road Services.
- Log files. As true of most websites, Bubble Road gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tools. Bubble Road may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the Bubble Road Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillments and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the Bubble Road Services.
- Information from Other Sources. Bubble Road may receive information about you from Bubble Road's third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, Bubble Road Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
- Mobile Analytics. Bubble Road uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. Bubble Road does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
- Local Storage Objects. Bubble Road uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom Bubble Road partners to provide certain features on Bubble Road's site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information.
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed.
Bubble Road does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as Bubble Road does not share information that may be collected from your child. Bubble Road uses Personal and Non-Personal Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the Bubble Road Services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of Bubble Road's business.
Examples of how Bubble Road shares and discloses your information is as follows:
The security of your Personal Information is important to Bubble Road. Bubble Road follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Bubble Road, both during transmission and once it is received.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, Bubble Road cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, Bubble Road and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by Bubble Road. For Bubble Road, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a "need to know" basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by Bubble Road is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology,"SSL") by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
Bubble Road has third-party ads in free versions of its mobile applications and, provided that you are age 13 or older, Bubble Road collects your Device ID and may pass it to advertisers to enable certain advertising. Bubble Road does not store or otherwise save your Device ID.
6. Social Media Features and Tools.
The Bubble Road Services may include integrated social media features and tools, such as the Facebook "Like" button, the YouTube "Share This" button, and interactive mini-programs that run in the Bubble Road Services. These Features may collect information on your IP address, which page you are visiting on Bubble Road's site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly.
7. Google+ or Other OpenID Provider.
You may be able to log in to some of Bubble Road's mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with Bubble Road such as your name and email address.
8. Links to Other Sites.
9. Access/Data Retention.
If you or your child's information changes, or if you no longer desire the Bubble Road Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting Bubble Road at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bubble Road will respond to your access request within 15 days.
Bubble Road will retain you and your child's information for as long as you or your child's account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child's account or request that Bubble Road no longer use the information to provide services, contact Bubble Road at the email address listed above. Bubble Road will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Special Notice REGARDING MINORS.
Bubble Road does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. Bubble Road requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to Bubble Road's attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, Bubble Road will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Bubble Road may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Bubble Road at email@example.com.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
Since 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share our customer's personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. For inquiries regarding our disclosure policy, please send us an e-mail or write us at the address above.
13. Contact Us.
Bubble Road Ltd
4th Floor Stonecross House,
United Kingdom (GB)